Imagination Café comes to MOSTYN, Llandudno this week!
The Imagination Café challenges the negative stigma around dementia and spreads the word on innovative arts-based research.
Open Tuesday - Saturday 10.30am - 4.00pm. Everyone is welcome to pop in.
- Exhibition of art made by people living with dementia, and a comic strip of renowned artist Tony Husband's work Winston's World.
- Free tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Free art workshops (daily 2-4pm) suitable for people living with dementia, and their carers, or anyone who fancies a bit of creativity.
- Join us on Wednesday and Thursday between 2pm and 3.30pm for 'posh afternoon tea' by Nourish by Jane Clarke.
- Also, on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, there will be free drop-in advice sessions with dementia health care organisations.
There's free training workshops on Friday and Saturday for artists seeking to work with people living with dementia. To find out more and to book an artist workshop place contact [email protected]