- Children's Workshop
Sunday Art Club: Sculpting Prey
Join us for our regular art club where our youngest visitors can explore their creativity and be inspired by our exhibitions.
In this session our learning team will guide your young ones to work with clay, experimenting with creating textures! Your little artists will create their own clay mouse and its predator inspired by Angharad Williams' exhibition in our main galleries.
Aimed for participants between the age of 6-11. Parents, guardians, or carers can attend the workshop if needed without additional payment. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
Make sure children wear clothes, that they don't mind getting messy.
COVID-19 Safety Information
The following good practice protocols and procedures were designed to ensure safety and wellbeing of any visiting groups.
- If you show any symptoms of COVID-19 do not attend the workshop. You will be refunded the charge if you are unable to attend due to symptoms.
- Fresh materials will be used in each workshop to prevent cross-contamination.
- Before and after each workshop the Learning Studio will be cleaned thoroughly.
- All site visitors will be expected to use hand sanitiser on arrival and departure, avoiding shaking hands and physical contact, etc.
- Face coverings are no longer a requirement for visitors, however we still advise that people wear them especially within 2-meter distance from others.
Please contact [email protected] if you require more information.
£5 per child
Booking advised through Eventbrite